3/20/2010

Teavana My Morning Mate Tea, 2oz

Cheap Teavana My Morning Mate Tea, 2oz Review




I absolutely LOVE this tea! From the first moment I felt her earthy, nutty aroma (with a hint of tobacco and leather), I knew it would be nice morning tea. I could not be more right. For those who love boldly flavored teas and earthy, you have to try.

As someone who recently gave up coffee (I am tired, nervous and accident), I was looking for tea with bold and robust flavor, as well as coffee. I do not want to exaggerate when I say that this tea has the most daringand interesting and complex flavor I've experienced (without the bitterness of many "bold" black teas).

Coincidentally, this tea is also almost as much caffeine as coffee. Like all teas, though, caffeine is absorbed into the bloodstream much more slowly, so that the drinker and jitter-crash-free. (For the curious, it seems, given the fact that caffeine in tea bonds with tannins, making it more difficult to metabolize.)

So, this morning you have notOnly absolutely delicious for its nutty and earthy, but smooth flavor, but it is great for concentration and energy. I can not recommend it enough, especially for those who are looking for the courage of their tea!




Teavana My Morning Mate Tea, 2oz Feature


  • This mate, black, and rooibos tea blend also known as "The Coffee Kicker." Contains nuts.
  • Has the same caffeine content as coffee without the jitters.
  • Contains 21 vitamins & minerals.
  • Mate teas also help suppress hunger and may aid weight loss.
  • Use 1.5 teaspoon of tea per 8 ounces of water.




Teavana My Morning Mate Tea, 2oz Overview


Kick the coffee habit with an invigorating blend of mate, Yunnan black tea, chocolate, nuts, and a touch of spice. This tea will get your morning started with a delectable energy boost!



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 20, 2010 12:48:48

No comments:

Post a Comment