3/22/2010

Gunpowder Tea, 6oz.

Cheap Gunpowder Tea, 6oz. Review




But I'm still gives the tea five stars, even though I hated it. Why? If you like gunpowder, you'll love this tea. It smokiest tea I've ever had in my life and the taste will stay with you long. In fact, I began to feel like I was smoking a cigar smoke because it is hard. I prefer to Adagio Hojicha over, and if you are not sure smoke this particular tea, you may want to try that instead.




Gunpowder Tea, 6oz. Feature


  • gourmet green tea
  • imported from China
  • impressive health benefits
  • no fat, sugar, calories or carbs
  • cost per cup: {ItemFeatures}.11




Gunpowder Tea, 6oz. Overview


Green tea from the Guangdong province of China. Gunpowder tea, as the name implies, is made up of leaves hand-rolled into tiny pellets. These resemble gunpowder, and give this tea its distinct name. Continuing this bang-bang theme, our special-grade version of this tea is named after a year that saw lots of cannon action. Our 1812 Gunpowder produces a full-bodied cup with a hint of smokiness. And mixes well with peppermint to produce a popular "Morocon Mint" tea.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 22, 2010 11:49:12

No comments:

Post a Comment